Here is my MAC Barbie-inspired look that I have been wanting to do forever. The collection is not coming out until March over here in London so I just used whatever I got to try to copy the look. Hope you guys like it!
What I Used
* Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch Concealer in #3.5 on undereye circles
* MAC Melton Mauve eyeshadow as blush
* MAC Prep and Prime Eye in Light as a base
* MAC Metamorph eyeshadow on entire lid and lower eye
* MAC Melton Mauve eyeshadow from crease to brow bone
* MAC Pink Freeze eyeshadow to highlight
* mark eyeshadow in Tiki on crease
* Bourjois Glitter Eye Pencil in Black on upper lash line
* Bourjois Yes to Volume mascara in Black on lower lashes
* Eylure Ready to Wear lashes in #116 on upper lashes
* MAC Scanty lipstick
Makeup Artist Pat McGrath Paints Retro Perfection
Veteran makeup artist Pat McGrath's team added drama to the eye makeup by accenting the dark liner with a line of silvery irridescent color just beneath the thick liner on the outer edges of the eye. Some of the models' eyelids were accented with pearly white powder, while others wore dramatic violet hues to off-set their false lashes.
The models at yesterday's Christian Dior Haute Couture presentation looked much like Barbie did in her debut year, with their porcelain complexions and their carefully-painted cat-eyes. Their lips were beautifully painted in light pinks and daring '80s fuschias with just enough gloss. Retro dolls, for sure.
accessories and beauty products